Already registered for camp? Find important info and forms below.
A fun way for your kids to spend part of their summer!
Camp Chiller will introduce your child to ice skating, as well as engage them in fun activities and projects.
Camp includes at least 45 minutes of skating a day!
- Ages: 4-11 (Campers will be split off ice by age and on ice by skill level)
- Cost per week: $150 (Monday-Friday)
- Cost per day: $35 per day if enrolled in advance or $45 per day if enrolling day of camp (per day only available if space allows)
- Days: Monday-Friday
- Times: 9:30AM-1:30PM
- July 21-25, OhioHealth Chiller Dublin
- July 28-August 1, OhioHealth Chiller Easton
- August 4-8, OhioHealth Chiller North
- August 11-15, OhioHealth Chiller Dublin
Camp activities include:
- Skating lesson from a professional skating instructor
- Supervised free skate with games
- Art projects and activities
- Special guest appearances
- Lunch - bring your own, or purchase from us
- Themed weeks with activities focused on ice-related sports (hockey, figure skating, speedskating, etc.)
Each full week camper will receive:
- A Camp Chiller t-shirt
- 3 public skating passes (will be given to single day campers as well)
- Camp Chiller group photo
- Skating evaluation
What parents are saying about Camp Chiller
"Lots of fun! Great counselors and instructors!"
"Michael was sad today on his way to camp, because today was the last day of camp. Everybody did a fantastic job - we will definitely come again!"
"My kids love Camp Chiller. They won't do anything else."
"I was very pleased. My kids have never been on the ice before and their instructors were awesome! They are great with the kids - patient, warm & friendly."
"Great program! Sarah did more cool activities here then she's done at any other camp!"
"My 5 year old son Jacob loves and always looks forward to skating and all the other great activities at Camp Chiller."
All counselors and instructors are regular - not seasonal employees and each have passed a background check. They have been with the Chiller for several years and have extensive training and experience working with children in an educational and supportive environment. Camp Chiller is proud to have such an outstanding staff!
For more Camp Information, please contact Kelly at email@example.com or 614-791-9999x135
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
Chiller Pre-Season Tune up with Lee Harris
With his power skating and conditioning camp for ages 6-18, Coach Lee will combine his expertise in skating and hockey to push players to a higher level of skill and conditioning required for a successful hockey season
2014 Hockey Equipment Swap
Join us Saturday, September 20th, 12:00-2:00pm at OhioHealth Chiller North for the 2014 Hockey Equipment Swap. Donate used equipment at any OhioHealth Chiller location and receive two free CBJ pre-season ticket vouchers.
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
Hockey Referees Seminars Announced!
The Central Ohio Youth Ice Hockey Officials Association (COYIHOA) will be holding USA Hockey Officiating seminars for the upcoming 2014 - 2015 season.
OSU Men’s Club Hockey Team Seeking Head Coach
The Ohio State University Men’s Club Hockey team is currently offering the opportunity for a motivated individual to lead their close-knit team of laid-back student-athletes who play for the love of the game.
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|14-17 Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|5-12 Stick & Puck|
|13-17 Stick & Puck|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|TGIF - 40+ Friday Hockey|