Already registered for camp? Find important info and forms below.
A fun way for your kids to spend part of their summer!
Camp Chiller will introduce your child to ice skating, as well as engage them in fun activities and projects.
Camp includes at least 45 minutes of skating a day!
- Ages: 4-11 (Campers will be split off ice by age and on ice by skill level)
- Cost per week: $150 (Monday-Friday)
- Cost per day: $35 per day if enrolled in advance or $45 per day if enrolling day of camp (walk-up registration only available if space allows)
- Days: Monday-Friday
- Times: 9:30AM-1:30PM
- June 8-12 OhioHealth Chiller Dublin
- June 22-26 OhioHealth Chiller North
- July 13-17 OhioHealth Chiller North
- July 20-24 OhioHealth Chiller Dublin
- August 10-14 OhioHealth Chiller Dublin
Easton camps will be offered as part of the Columbus Academy Summer Experience program. For details and registration visit http://www.columbusacademy.org.
Camp activities include:
- Skating lesson from a professional skating instructor
- Supervised free skate with games
- Art projects and activities
- Behind the scenes look at ice making and ice maintenance
- Lunch - bring your own, or purchase from us
- Themed weeks with activities focused on ice-related sports (hockey, figure skating, speedskating, etc.)
Each full week camper will receive:
- A Camp Chiller t-shirt
- 1 public skating pass
- Skating evaluation
What parents are saying about Camp Chiller
"Lots of fun! Great counselors and instructors!"
"Michael was sad today on his way to camp, because today was the last day of camp. Everybody did a fantastic job - we will definitely come again!"
"My kids love Camp Chiller. They won't do anything else."
"I was very pleased. My kids have never been on the ice before and their instructors were awesome! They are great with the kids - patient, warm & friendly."
"Great program! Sarah did more cool activities here then she's done at any other camp!"
"My 5 year old son Jacob loves and always looks forward to skating and all the other great activities at Camp Chiller."
All counselors and instructors are regular - not seasonal employees and each have passed a background check. They have been with the Chiller for several years and have extensive training and experience working with children in an educational and supportive environment. Camp Chiller is proud to have such an outstanding staff!
For more Camp Information, please contact Pam at email@example.com or 614-791-9999x135
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
CAHL C, D & E Level Goalie Clinic
Adult goalie clinic lead by Coach Dave Caruso.
2015 Drumstick Youth Hockey Clinic
Two-day youth hockey clinic for mini-mites/mites/squirts/peewees.
2015 Drumstick Adult Hockey Clinic
Adult hockey clinic for CAHL D & E, Daytime League, Women’s League players.
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
Holiday Public Skate and Stick & Puck Schedules
Wednesday, Nov. 25 - Sunday, Nov. 29 (all locations closed Thanksgiving day).
Intro to Ice Skating – Just $60 for a 4-week class!
4-week class starting the week of November 9 with convenient times and locations for ages 4 & up.
Win CBJ tickets at public skate
Attend Saturday and Sunday public skate sessions and register to win a pair of CBJ tickets.
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|14-17 Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|5-12 Stick & Puck|
|13-17 Stick & Puck|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|TGIF - 40+ Friday Hockey|