Chiller Adult Hockey League presented by Smokey Bones
Get in the game!
The OhioHealth Chillers offer hockey leagues for adults 18 and over, for all skill levels from beginners to experienced players. Leagues run year round and include playoffs and championships. Players may sign up as individuals or as teams.
- MAKE YOUR CAHL PAYMENT ONLINE HERE→
- Individual players without the team please register now | Individual Registration Form
- FALL session begins - September 8th
- TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR FALL SESSION IS AUGUST 17
- New team fee $3000
- Teams registered for Summer 2015 - $2900
- Teams who pay in Full by AUGUST 17 - $2800
- Deposit - $1000 due on AUGUST 17
- Final payment deadline - October 15
- USA Hockey: $40 per year must be paid prior to the first game for those already not registered. Register online at www.usahockey.com. Click here for instructions to update USAH IDs in our system >
- New FALL Team Captains please email Martin Spanhel - firstname.lastname@example.org - To set up your roster, go here: http://www.chillerstats.com/team_registration.cfm. Or go to http://www.chillerstats.com and click on the Team Registration button. Click here to download full instructions (PDF) >
- Follow CAHL Director Martin Spanhel on Twitter - @TheCAHL - keep up on league happenings!
- CAHL Handbook - Rules and Regulations
- Contact CAHL Director Martin Spanhel at email@example.com or at 764-1000 ext. 158.
- Every player will need to have a new USA hockey registration number (2015-16).
- Photo IDs – Every player will be asked for a photo ID prior to every game. This must be presented to a Chiller staff member who will sign you in. No ID - No Play - No Exceptions!
- Pay your CAHL FINE online >
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
USA Hockey Level 2 Coaching Clinic
Saturday, September 12, 2015 - Level 2 Clinic
USA Hockey Level 3 Coaching Clinic
Sunday, September 13, 2015 - Level 3 Clinic
USA Hockey Level 1 Coaching Clinic
Sunday, October 18, 2015 - Level 1 Clinic
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
Come Get FROZEN - Sunday, August 23, at OhioHealth Chiller North
Character appearances, free cookie decorating and $1 off admission if dressed in Frozen apparel.
2015 Hockey Equipment Swap
Saturday, September 19 at OhioHealth Chiller North. Deeply discounted used hockey equipment sale with proceeds benefiting the hockey community.
CAHL Practice Ice Special
Keep your team on the ice and get the edge on the competition!
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|14-17 Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|5-12 Stick & Puck|
|13-17 Stick & Puck|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|TGIF - 40+ Friday Hockey|