Chiller Adult Hockey League presented by Smokey Bones
Get in the game!
The OhioHealth Chillers offer hockey leagues for adults 18 and over, for all skill levels from beginners to experienced players. Leagues run year round and include playoffs and championships. Players may sign up as individuals or as teams.
- MAKE YOUR CAHL PAYMENT ONLINE HERE→
- Individual players without the team please register now | Individual Registration Form
- WINTER session begins - January 11
- TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR WINTER SESSION IS DECEMBER 20
- New team fee $3000
- Teams registered for Fall 2015 - $2900
- Teams who pay in Full by December 20 - $2800
- Deposit - $1000 due on DECEMBER 20
- Final payment deadline - February 22
- USA Hockey: $40 per year must be paid prior to the first game for those already not registered. Register online at www.usahockey.com. Click here for instructions to update USAH IDs in our system >
- New WINTER Team Captains please email Martin Spanhel - firstname.lastname@example.org - To set up your roster, go here: http://www.chillerstats.com/team_registration.cfm. Or go to http://www.chillerstats.com and click on the Team Registration button. Click here to download full instructions (PDF) >
- Follow CAHL Director Martin Spanhel on Twitter - @TheCAHL - keep up on league happenings!
- CAHL Handbook - Rules and Regulations
- Contact CAHL Director Martin Spanhel at email@example.com or at 764-1000 ext. 158.
- Every player will need to have a new USA hockey registration number (2015-16).
- Photo IDs – Every player will be asked for a photo ID prior to every game. This must be presented to a Chiller staff member who will sign you in. No ID - No Play - No Exceptions!
- Pay your CAHL FINE online >
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
Presidents Day Adult Hockey Clinic
Hockey clinic for ages 18+. Power skating, Stick handling, Passing, Shooting and Scrimmage.
Presidents Day Jr. Stinger Hockey Clinic
2-day hockey clinic for ages 4-6. Focus on proper skating stance and balance, forward skating, one foot snow plows, tight turns, stick handling, passing, shooting, cross ice scrimmage & more.
Presidents Day Power Skate Clinic
Hockey power skate clinic for ages 6-12. Full gear required.
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
Now offering BLADEMASTER skate sharpening
Blademaster skate sharpening, exclusively at OhioHealth Chiller Easton, with factory-trained, certified sharpeners.
Blue Jackets Winter Park 2016
The Columbus Blue Jackets will be hosting a month-long celebration of the winter season with Columbus Blue Jackets Winter Park presented by Worthington Industries, located across the street from Nationwide Arena, from Friday, January 22 through Sunday, February 21, 2016.
CAHL Practice Ice Special
Keep your team on the ice and get the edge on the competition!
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|Drop-In Hockey Ages 14-17|
|Saturday Night Hockey|
|Stick & Puck Ages 13-17|
|Stick & Puck Ages 5-12|
|Winter Park Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Winter Park Adult Stick & Puck|