Get in the game!
The OhioHealth Chillers offer hockey leagues for adults 18 and over, for all skill levels from beginners to experienced players. Leagues run year round and include playoffs and championships. Players may sign up as individuals or as teams.
- MAKE YOUR CAHL PAYMENT ONLINE HERE→
- Individual players without the team please email Martin Spanhel - firstname.lastname@example.org
- SUMMER session begins - MAY 14
- TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR SUMMER SESSION IS APRIL 20
- New team fee $3000
- Teams registered for Winter 2017 - $2900
- Teams who pay in Full by APRIL 20 - $2800
- Deposit - $1000 due on APRIL 20
- Final payment deadline - June 30
- USA Hockey: $40 per year must be paid prior to the first game for those already not registered. Register online at www.usahockey.com. Click here for instructions to update USAH IDs in our system >
- New FALL Team Captains please email Martin Spanhel - email@example.com - To set up your roster, go here: http://www.chillerstats.com/team_registration.cfm. Or go to http://www.chillerstats.com and click on the Team Registration button. Click here to download full instructions (PDF) >
- Follow CAHL Director Martin Spanhel on Twitter - @TheCAHL - keep up on league happenings!
- CAHL Handbook - Rules and Regulations
- Contact CAHL Director Martin Spanhel at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 764-1000 ext. 158.
- Every player will need to have a new USA hockey registration number (2016-17).
- Photo IDs – Every player will be asked for a photo ID prior to every game. This must be presented to a Chiller staff member who will sign you in. No ID - No Play - No Exceptions!
- Pay your CAHL FINE online >
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
Skate Into Scouting - Quarterly Scout Skate
Free skating event for Scouts ($7 per person for friends and family, includes skate rental).
Turcotte Stickhandling - Mite through Midget
Stickhandle your way to success with Turcotte!
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
Girls Stick & Puck - Ages 6-17 - New sessions added!
Join us for a girls stick & puck for ages 6-17. Phone or walk-in registration only.
Drop-in Intro to Skating Class offered ($20 per class)
Join us for an introductory skating course. "Drop-in" to one or more classes. Ages 6 and up, all levels welcome.
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|Drop-In Hockey Ages 14-17|
|Saturday Night Hockey|
|Stick & Puck Ages 13-17|
|Stick & Puck Ages 5-12|
|Winter Park Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Winter Park Adult Stick & Puck|