Chiller Adult Hockey League presented by Smokey Bones
Get in the game!
The OhioHealth Chillers offer hockey leagues for adults 18 and over, for all skill levels from beginners to experienced players. Leagues run year round and include playoffs and championships. Players may sign up as individuals or as teams.
- MAKE YOUR CAHL PAYMENT ONLINE HERE→
- Individual players without the team please register now | Individual Registration Form
- SUMMER session begins - May 11
- TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR SUMMER SESSION IS APRIL 15
- New team fee $2900
- Teams registered for Winter 2015 - $2800
- Teams who pay in Full by APRIL 15 - $2700
- Deposit - $1000 due on APRIL 15
- Final payment deadline - JUNE 15
- USA Hockey: $40 per year must be paid prior to the first game for those already not registered. Register online at www.usahockey.com. Click here for instructions to update USAH IDs in our system >
- New SUMMER Team Captains please email Martin Spanhel - email@example.com - To set up your roster, go here: http://www.chillerstats.com/team_registration.cfm. Or go to http://www.chillerstats.com and click on the Team Registration button. Click here to download full instructions (PDF) >
- Follow CAHL Director Martin Spanhel on Twitter - @TheCAHL - keep up on league happenings!
- CAHL Handbook - Rules and Regulations
- Contact CAHL Director Martin Spanhel at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 764-1000 ext. 158.
- Every player will need to have a new USA hockey registration number (2014-15).
- Photo IDs – Every player will be asked for a photo ID prior to every game. This must be presented to a Chiller staff member who will sign you in. No ID - No Play - No Exceptions!
- Pay your CAHL FINE online >
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
USA Hockey Level 2 Coaching Clinic
Saturday, September 12, 2015 - Level 2 Clinic
USA Hockey Level 3 Coaching Clinic
Sunday, September 13, 2015 - Level 3 Clinic
USA Hockey Level 1 Coaching Clinic
Sunday, October 18, 2015 - Level 1 Clinic
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
OhioHealth Chiller Dublin updated - US 33 closure until October 19
A section of US 33 is closed in both directions east of I-270 until October 19.
Be a Cheap Skate, win cool prizes!
Each time you attend any Chiller Cheap Skate public skating session this summer, you’ll be entered to win great prizes!
USA Hockey Coaching Clinics
Clinics for levels 1-4 will be hosted at the Chillers for the 2015-2016 season.
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|14-17 Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|5-12 Stick & Puck|
|13-17 Stick & Puck|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|TGIF - 40+ Friday Hockey|