Get in the game!
The OhioHealth Chillers offer hockey leagues for adults 18 and over, for all skill levels from beginners to experienced players. Leagues run year round and include playoffs and championships. Players may sign up as individuals or as teams.
- MAKE YOUR CAHL PAYMENT ONLINE HERE→
- Individual players without the team please email Martin Spanhel - firstname.lastname@example.org
- SUMMER session begins - May 9
- TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR SUMMER SESSION IS APRIL 18
- New team fee $3000
- Teams registered for Winter 2016 - $2900
- Teams who pay in Full by April 18 - $2800
- Deposit - $1000 due on April 18
- Final payment deadline - June 21
- USA Hockey: $40 per year must be paid prior to the first game for those already not registered. Register online at www.usahockey.com. Click here for instructions to update USAH IDs in our system >
- New SUMMER Team Captains please email Martin Spanhel - email@example.com - To set up your roster, go here: http://www.chillerstats.com/team_registration.cfm. Or go to http://www.chillerstats.com and click on the Team Registration button. Click here to download full instructions (PDF) >
- Follow CAHL Director Martin Spanhel on Twitter - @TheCAHL - keep up on league happenings!
- CAHL Handbook - Rules and Regulations
- Contact CAHL Director Martin Spanhel at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 764-1000 ext. 158.
- Every player will need to have a new USA hockey registration number (2015-16).
- Photo IDs – Every player will be asked for a photo ID prior to every game. This must be presented to a Chiller staff member who will sign you in. No ID - No Play - No Exceptions!
- Pay your CAHL FINE online >
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
USA vs. Canada Pre-tournament Game
Tickets for this historic rivalry between the US and Canada go on sale Friday, April 8 at 10:00am.
2016 Hockey Equipment Swap
Purchase new and used hockey equipment at discounted prices. Donate used equipment at any OhioHealth Chiller location throughout the summer and receive a voucher for two FREE Blue Jackets 2016 Pre-Season tickets!
Skate Into Scouting - Quarterly Scout Skate
Free skating event for Scouts ($7 per person for friends and family, includes skate rental).
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
Learn to Skate USA Debuts to Inspire More to Ice Skate
This summer, thousands of skaters of all ages and abilities will return to the ice as part of a rebranded skating instruction program, Learn to Skate USA.
Blue Jackets Prospect Camp Public Skates
Come watch the Jackets prospects and ice skate between their sessions!
2016 Hockey Equipment Swap
Donate used equipment at any OhioHealth Chiller location throughout the summer and receive a voucher for two FREE Blue Jackets 2016 Pre-Season tickets!
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|Drop-In Hockey Ages 14-17|
|Saturday Night Hockey|
|Stick & Puck Ages 13-17|
|Stick & Puck Ages 5-12|
|Winter Park Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Winter Park Adult Stick & Puck|