Camp Chiller - Spring Break
Already registered? Click the following links to download camp forms or order lunch online.
A fun way for your kids to spend Spring Break!
Camp Chiller will introduce your child to ice skating, as well as engage them in fun activities and projects.
Camp includes at least 1 hour of skating a day!
- Ages: 4-11 (Campers will be split off ice by age and on ice by skill level)
- Cost per week: $170 (Monday-Friday)
- Cost per day: $40 per day if enrolled in advance or $45 per day if enrolling day of camp (walk-in registration only available if space allows)
- Days: Monday-Friday
- Times: 9:30AM-2:30PM
2017 Spring Break Schedule
OhioHealth Chiller North
- March 20-24, 2017 - register online >
OhioHealth Chiller Dublin
- March 27-31, 2017 - register online >
Camp activities include:
- Skating lesson from a professional skating instructor
- Supervised free skate with games
- Art projects and activities
- Behind the scenes look at ice making and maintenance
- Lunch - bring your own, or purchase from us
- Themed weeks with activities focused on ice-related sports (hockey, figure skating, speedskating, etc.)
Each full week camper will receive:
- A Camp Chiller t-shirt
- 1 public skating pass
- Skating evaluation
What parents are saying about Camp Chiller
"Lots of fun! Great counselors and instructors!"
"Michael was sad today on his way to camp, because today was the last day of camp. Everybody did a fantastic job - we will definitely come again!"
"My kids love Camp Chiller. They won't do anything else."
"I was very pleased. My kids have never been on the ice before and their instructors were awesome! They are great with the kids - patient, warm & friendly."
"Great program! Sarah did more cool activities here then she's done at any other camp!"
"My 5 year old son Jacob loves and always looks forward to skating and all the other great activities at Camp Chiller."
All counselors and instructors are regular - not seasonal employees and each have passed a background check. They have been with the Chiller for several years and have extensive training and experience working with children in an educational and supportive environment. Camp Chiller is proud to have such an outstanding staff!
For more Camp Information, please contact Pam at email@example.com or 614-791-9999 x156.
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
Skate Into Scouting - Quarterly Scout Skate
Free skating event for Scouts ($7 per person for friends and family, includes skate rental).
Turcotte Stickhandling - Mite through Midget
Stickhandle your way to success with Turcotte!
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
Girls Stick & Puck - Ages 6-17 - New sessions added!
Join us for a girls stick & puck for ages 6-17. Phone or walk-in registration only.
Drop-in Intro to Skating Class offered ($20 per class)
Join us for an introductory skating course. "Drop-in" to one or more classes. Ages 6 and up, all levels welcome.
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|Drop-In Hockey Ages 14-17|
|Saturday Night Hockey|
|Stick & Puck Ages 13-17|
|Stick & Puck Ages 5-12|
|Winter Park Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Winter Park Adult Stick & Puck|