Advertise With Us
The OhioHealth Chiller Ice Rinks offer unique, effective and affordable advertising solutions. Our outstanding customer demographics are ideal for businesses looking to reach young families with discretionary income. With locations located around Central Ohio, we reach families from the entire metro area and surrounding suburbs.
- With the average household income of over $84,000, the OhioHealth Chillers attract guests with high levels of discretionary income
- Well-educated transforms into an informed customer. Over 75% of our guests have some college education
- 60% female, 40% male ratio. 43% of visitors are children under the age of 12.
- More than 1,000,000 people visit the OhioHealth Chillers each year. Due to similar programs, building schedules and customer bases, Chiller Dublin, Easton and North all have similar traffic numbers and patterns
- The OhioHealth Chillers provide advertisers with total coverage of the Central Ohio market. Nearly 90% of the population of Columbus is within a 10-mile drive of one of the facilities. With the addition of Chiller North, we reach into Lewis Center and Delaware
Current Chiller Advertising Partners Include:
- Nationwide Insurance
- Huntington Banks
- National Hockey League
- Pap John's Pizza
- Giant Eagle
- Columbus Dispatch
- Time Warner Cable and Internet
- Interstate Gas Supply
- Fox Sports Ohio
- Skyline Chili
- Marriott Hotels
Available Advertising Includes:
- Dasherboard Ads - 12 ft. billboards on the ice rink sides are highly visible to all our guests
- Website advertising - according to Google Analytics, TheChiller.com averages more than 5,500 page views per day
- Program Sponsors - get involved at the grass roots level by attaching your company's name to one of our great programs
- Many other options are available and we can create a program to match your goals and budget.
For more information contact Jeremy, (614) 791-9999 ext 123.
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
Chiller Travel/Select Developmental Series
For upper level players looking to improve skills in the off-season. March 20 - May 26, 2017Darcy Cahill. 10 Practices/10 Inter-Squad Games.
Developmental Girls Hockey Camp
10 Practices and 10 scrimmages for birth years 2006-2010. Coached by Darcy Cahill.
Skate Into Scouting - Quarterly Scout Skate
Free skating event for Scouts ($7 per person for friends and family, includes skate rental).
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
Intro to Skating Basics - "Drop-In" class - $20
Join us for an introductory skating course. "Drop-in" to one or more classes. Ages 6 and up, all levels welcome.
Volunteers Needed for Columbus Blue Jackets Winter Park presented by Worthington Industries
Volunteers are needed for the skate rental tent and tubing hill. As a thank you for volunteering, the Columbus Blue Jackets will be providing two complimentary tickets to a CBJ home game during the 2016-17 season.
Private Skating Sessions at Winter Park presented by Worthington Industries
The Columbus Blue Jackets Winter Park presented by Worthington Industries is excited to offer rink ice time for select time slots from Friday, February 3 - Sunday, February 26.
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|Drop-In Hockey Ages 14-17|
|Saturday Night Hockey|
|Stick & Puck Ages 13-17|
|Stick & Puck Ages 5-12|
|Winter Park Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Winter Park Adult Stick & Puck|