Advertise With Us
The OhioHealth Chiller Ice Rinks offer unique, effective and affordable advertising solutions. Our outstanding customer demographics are ideal for businesses looking to reach young families with discretionary income. With locations located around Central Ohio, we reach families from the entire metro area and surrounding suburbs.
- With the average household income of over $84,000, the OhioHealth Chillers attract guests with high levels of discretionary income
- Well-educated transforms into an informed customer. Over 75% of our guests have some college education
- 60% female, 40% male ratio. 43% of visitors are children under the age of 12.
- More than 1,000,000 people visit the OhioHealth Chillers each year. Due to similar programs, building schedules and customer bases, Chiller Dublin, Easton and North all have similar traffic numbers and patterns
- The OhioHealth Chillers provide advertisers with total coverage of the Central Ohio market. Nearly 90% of the population of Columbus is within a 10-mile drive of one of the facilities. With the addition of Chiller North, we reach into Lewis Center and Delaware
Current Chiller Advertising Partners Include:
- Nationwide Insurance
- Huntington Banks
- National Hockey League
- Pap John's Pizza
- Giant Eagle
- Columbus Dispatch
- Time Warner Cable and Internet
- Interstate Gas Supply
- Fox Sports Ohio
- Skyline Chili
- Marriott Hotels
Available Advertising Includes:
- Dasherboard Ads - 12 ft. billboards on the ice rink sides are highly visible to all our guests
- Website advertising - according to Google Analytics, TheChiller.com averages more than 5,500 page views per day
- Program Sponsors - get involved at the grass roots level by attaching your company's name to one of our great programs
- Many other options are available and we can create a program to match your goals and budget.
For more information contact Jeremy, (614) 791-9999 ext 123.
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
Blue Jackets vs. Blackhawks
Get game-ready with Turcotte! Camps for Mite/Squirt/Peewee.
Pre-Holiday Goalie Camp
Four hours on-ice and three hours off-ice, with focus on Goalie Specific Movement, Proper Positioning and Depth Awareness, Proper Save Techniques and Execution and Pro Tips to help goalies STOP MORE PUCKS! Head coach Dave Caruso.
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
Give a COOL gift this year - Chiller Cold Cash Gift Cards!
Cold Cash gift cards are available in any dollar amount, have no expiration date and can be redeemed at any Chiller location.
CAHL Practice Ice Special
Keep your team on the ice and get the edge on the competition!
Jackets For Jackets Coat Drive
The Columbus Blue Jackets and WBNS-10TV are asking fans to join them in supporting the team’s eighth annual “Jackets for Jackets” coat drive to help keep central Ohio families warm this season.
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|14-17 Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|5-12 Stick & Puck|
|13-17 Stick & Puck|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|TGIF - 40+ Friday Hockey|