Advertise With Us
The OhioHealth Chiller Ice Rinks offer unique, effective and affordable advertising solutions. Our outstanding customer demographics are ideal for businesses looking to reach young families with discretionary income. With locations located around Central Ohio, we reach families from the entire metro area and surrounding suburbs.
- With the average household income of over $84,000, the OhioHealth Chillers attract guests with high levels of discretionary income
- Well-educated transforms into an informed customer. Over 75% of our guests have some college education
- 60% female, 40% male ratio. 43% of visitors are children under the age of 12.
- More than 1,000,000 people visit the OhioHealth Chillers each year. Due to similar programs, building schedules and customer bases, Chiller Dublin, Easton and North all have similar traffic numbers and patterns
- The OhioHealth Chillers provide advertisers with total coverage of the Central Ohio market. Nearly 90% of the population of Columbus is within a 10-mile drive of one of the facilities. With the addition of Chiller North, we reach into Lewis Center and Delaware
Current Chiller Advertising Partners Include:
- Nationwide Insurance
- Huntington Banks
- National Hockey League
- Pap John's Pizza
- Giant Eagle
- Columbus Dispatch
- Time Warner Cable and Internet
- Interstate Gas Supply
- Fox Sports Ohio
- Skyline Chili
- Marriott Hotels
Available Advertising Includes:
- Dasherboard Ads - 12 ft. billboards on the ice rink sides are highly visible to all our guests
- Website advertising - according to Google Analytics, TheChiller.com averages more than 5,500 page views per day
- Program Sponsors - get involved at the grass roots level by attaching your company's name to one of our great programs
- Many other options are available and we can create a program to match your goals and budget.
For more information contact Jeremy, (614) 791-9999 ext 123.
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
Girl Scout Glide ‘n’ Slide
Join professional ice-skating instructors at the Chiller for this program. You will learn the basics of ice-skating and safety skills through a 45 minute long skating lesson and all Girl Scouts will get a patch! All family and friends may join the girls following the ice-skating lesson.
Blue Jackets vs. Coyotes
Blue Jackets vs. Blues
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
Columbus Blue Jackets All-Star Winter Park presented by Worthington Industries
Columbus Blue Jackets All-Star Winter Park, presented by Worthington Industries, outdoor rink at McFerson Commons and snow slide along Nationwide Blvd., will be the outdoor entertainment hub at All-Star Weekend.
Give a COOL gift this year - Chiller Cold Cash Gift Cards!
Cold Cash gift cards are available in any dollar amount, have no expiration date and can be redeemed at any Chiller location.
CAHL Practice Ice Special
Keep your team on the ice and get the edge on the competition!
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|14-17 Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|5-12 Stick & Puck|
|13-17 Stick & Puck|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|TGIF - 40+ Friday Hockey|