Advertise With Us
The OhioHealth Chiller Ice Rinks offer unique, effective and affordable advertising solutions. Our outstanding customer demographics are ideal for businesses looking to reach young families with discretionary income. With locations located around Central Ohio, we reach families from the entire metro area and surrounding suburbs.
- With the average household income of over $84,000, the OhioHealth Chillers attract guests with high levels of discretionary income
- Well-educated transforms into an informed customer. Over 75% of our guests have some college education
- 60% female, 40% male ratio. 43% of visitors are children under the age of 12.
- More than 1,000,000 people visit the OhioHealth Chillers each year. Due to similar programs, building schedules and customer bases, Chiller Dublin, Easton and North all have similar traffic numbers and patterns
- The OhioHealth Chillers provide advertisers with total coverage of the Central Ohio market. Nearly 90% of the population of Columbus is within a 10-mile drive of one of the facilities. With the addition of Chiller North, we reach into Lewis Center and Delaware
Current Chiller Advertising Partners Include:
- Nationwide Insurance
- Huntington Banks
- National Hockey League
- Pap John's Pizza
- Giant Eagle
- Columbus Dispatch
- Time Warner Cable and Internet
- Interstate Gas Supply
- Fox Sports Ohio
- Skyline Chili
- Marriott Hotels
Available Advertising Includes:
- Dasherboard Ads - 12 ft. billboards on the ice rink sides are highly visible to all our guests
- Website advertising - according to Google Analytics, TheChiller.com averages more than 5,500 page views per day
- Program Sponsors - get involved at the grass roots level by attaching your company's name to one of our great programs
- Many other options are available and we can create a program to match your goals and budget.
For more information contact Jeremy, (614) 791-9999 ext 123.
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
Chiller Hockey Camp - North
Designed for players in Junior Jackets looking to transition to team play, this summer camp is designed to help improve and advance hockey skills. Participants will learn about team play through on and off-ice instruction and have a lot of fun along the way!
Developmental Series II
Open to ALL players: house, select and travel. Head Coach: Darcy Cahill.
USA Hockey Level 2 Coaching Clinic
Saturday, September 12, 2015 - Level 2 Clinic
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
OhioHealth Chiller Dublin updated - US 33 closure until October 19
A section of US 33 is closed in both directions east of I-270 until October 19.
Be a Cheap Skate, win cool prizes!
Each time you attend any Chiller Cheap Skate public skating session this summer, you’ll be entered to win great prizes!
USA Hockey Coaching Clinics
Clinics for levels 1-4 will be hosted at the Chillers for the 2015-2016 season.
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|14-17 Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|5-12 Stick & Puck|
|13-17 Stick & Puck|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|TGIF - 40+ Friday Hockey|