Already registered for camp? Find important info and forms below.
A fun way for your kids to spend part of their summer!
Camp Chiller will introduce your child to ice skating, as well as engage them in fun activities and projects.
Camp includes at least 45 minutes of skating a day!
- Ages: 4-11 (Campers will be split off ice by age and on ice by skill level)
- Cost per week: $150 (Monday-Friday)
- Cost per day: $35 per day if enrolled in advance or $45 per day if enrolling day of camp (walk-up registration only available if space allows)
- Days: Monday-Friday
- Times: 9:30AM-1:30PM
- June 8-12 OhioHealth Chiller Dublin
- June 22-26 OhioHealth Chiller North
- July 13-17 OhioHealth Chiller North
- July 20-24 OhioHealth Chiller Dublin
- August 10-14 OhioHealth Chiller Dublin
Easton camps will be offered as part of the Columbus Academy Summer Experience program. For details and registration visit http://www.columbusacademy.org.
Camp activities include:
- Skating lesson from a professional skating instructor
- Supervised free skate with games
- Art projects and activities
- Behind the scenes look at ice making and ice maintenance
- Lunch - bring your own, or purchase from us
- Themed weeks with activities focused on ice-related sports (hockey, figure skating, speedskating, etc.)
Each full week camper will receive:
- A Camp Chiller t-shirt
- 1 public skating pass
- Skating evaluation
What parents are saying about Camp Chiller
"Lots of fun! Great counselors and instructors!"
"Michael was sad today on his way to camp, because today was the last day of camp. Everybody did a fantastic job - we will definitely come again!"
"My kids love Camp Chiller. They won't do anything else."
"I was very pleased. My kids have never been on the ice before and their instructors were awesome! They are great with the kids - patient, warm & friendly."
"Great program! Sarah did more cool activities here then she's done at any other camp!"
"My 5 year old son Jacob loves and always looks forward to skating and all the other great activities at Camp Chiller."
All counselors and instructors are regular - not seasonal employees and each have passed a background check. They have been with the Chiller for several years and have extensive training and experience working with children in an educational and supportive environment. Camp Chiller is proud to have such an outstanding staff!
For more Camp Information, please contact Kelly at email@example.com or 614-791-9999x135
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
Blue Jackets vs. Devils
Blue Jackets vs. Islanders
Blue Jackets vs. Penguins
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
Ohio AAA Blue Jackets Tier 1 U19 Girls Team
The Ohio AAA Blue Jackets will be fielding a Tier 1 U19 girls team for next season. Tryouts are April 10 and 11, 2015.
Autism Society Night Out With The Blue Jackets - Thursday, April 2
The Autism Society of Ohio has partnered with the Columbus Blue Jackets to help raise autism awareness.
Blue Jackets Career Fair
The Columbus Blue Jackets invite you to join them for their 10th Annual Career Fair on Feb. 24 where you will have the opportunity to network with hiring personnel from the area’s leading sports teams and local companies!
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|14-17 Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|5-12 Stick & Puck|
|13-17 Stick & Puck|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|TGIF - 40+ Friday Hockey|