Get in the game!
The OhioHealth Chillers offer hockey leagues for adults 18 and over, for all skill levels from beginners to experienced players. Leagues run year round and include playoffs and championships. Players may sign up as individuals or as teams.
- MAKE YOUR CAHL PAYMENT ONLINE HERE→
- Individual players without the team please email Martin Spanhel - firstname.lastname@example.org
- SUMMER session begins - MAY 6
- (Sunday C West, D East, D West, South A&B) will start May 19
- TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR SUMMER SESSION IS April 17th
- New team fee $3000
- Teams registered for Winter 2019 - $2900
- Teams who pay in Full by APRIL 17th - $2800
- Deposit - $1000 due on April 17th
- Final payment deadline - June 30th
- USA Hockey registration 2018/19: $45 per year must be paid prior to the first game for those already not registered. Register online at www.usahockey.com. Click here for instructions to update USAH IDs in our system >
- New Fall Team Captains please email Martin Spanhel - email@example.com - To set up your roster, go here: http://www.chillerstats.com/team_registration.cfm. Or go to http://www.chillerstats.com and click on the Team Registration button. Click here to download full instructions (PDF) >
- Follow CAHL Director Martin Spanhel on Twitter - @TheCAHL - keep up on league happenings!
- CAHL Handbook - Rules and Regulations
- Contact CAHL Director Martin Spanhel at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 764-1000 ext. 158.
- Every player will need to have a new USA hockey registration number (2018-19).
- Photo IDs – Every player will be asked for a photo ID prior to every game. This must be presented to a Chiller staff member who will sign you in. No ID - No Play - No Exceptions!
- Pay your CAHL FINE online >
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
Boy Scouts of America Belt Loop Program
Skating Belt Loops during quarterly Scouts-Only events. Scouts are free and reduced rates offered for friends and family
Chiller-Caruso SaveMaker Elite Goalie Camp
With Coach Dave Caruso. The Elite Camp is designed for goaltenders who want to push themselves to the next level.
Chiller-Caruso SaveMaker Fundamentals Goalie Camp
With Coach Dave Caruso. SaveMaker Fundamentals Camp is perfect for the players who want to focus more on the fundamentals of playing goaltender position.
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
CAHL Practice Ice Now Available!
Keep your team on the ice and get the edge on the competition!
Skate It Forward - Ice Show and Hockey Skills Challenge benefiting Ronald McDonald House
The Skating Club of Central Ohio presents the annual Skate It Forward Ice Show and Hockey Skills Challenge - June 22, 2019.
Columbus Vikings Travel Hockey Tryouts - April 18 & 22
Tryouts for the A-AA Level Bantam Travel team, 2005-2006 birth years.
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|Drop-In Hockey Ages 14-17|
|Saturday Night Hockey|
|Stick & Puck Ages 13-17|
|Stick & Puck Ages 5-12|
|Winter Park Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Winter Park Adult Stick & Puck|