New Year's Goalie Clinic with Coach Dave Caruso
January 2, 2019
OhioHealth Chiller Dublin
12:15-1:15pm - Off-Ice
1:30-3:00pm - On-Ice
Ages: 8-18 years old
Lead Coach: Dave Caruso
OhioHealth Chiller Dublin
7001 Dublin Park Drive
Dublin, OH 43016
Off-ice will include goalie specific dry land training (hand-eye coordination, quick feet drills, and conditioning).
Camp Focus Will Include:
- Goalie Specific Movement (when and how to use t-pushes, shuffles, butterfly slides, c-cuts, lateral adjustments)
- Positioning and Depth Awareness (angles, square to puck, reading and reacting to game situations)
- Save Techniques and Execution (butterfly save, stick saves, body saves, glove and blocker saves)
- Tips to help goalies STOP MORE PUCKS!
About Coach Dave Caruso:
- Goalie Development Coach, New Jersey Devils (2012-2014)
- 6-season professional career (2006-2012)
- 52 AHL games
- 186 ECHL games
- 4 seasons at the Ohio State University (2002-2006)
- 11 shutouts and a 2.07 goals-against average
- Helped lead team to 3 NCAA Tournament berths and the 2004 CCHA Mason Cup
Please contact Hockey Director Rob Schriner for more information - 614-791-9999 x125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
Chiller-Caruso SaveMaker Elite Goalie Camp
With Coach Dave Caruso. The Elite Camp is designed for goaltenders who want to push themselves to the next level.
Chiller-Caruso SaveMaker Fundamentals Goalie Camp
With Coach Dave Caruso. SaveMaker Fundamentals Camp is perfect for the players who want to focus more on the fundamentals of playing goaltender position.
Turcotte Stickhandling Camp- Mite/Squirt & Pee Wee/Bantam
Give your son or daughter a chance to develop to their fullest potential and let them experience the fun of learning different stickhandling moves with Turcotte.
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
Register your child to run a LemonAiD stand to help local children in need
LemonAiD is a benefit for impoverished children run by caring kids who want to help. 2019 marks the 4th Annual LemonAiD Campaign in Central Ohio.
Volunteer for Hockey for Habitat - Friday, June 14, 2019
Volunteers are needed for the 3rd Annual 24 Hours of Hockey for Habitat. All volunteers will receive an event t-shirt and have access to food and drink throughout their shifts.
Cbus Pre/Post Hockey Club Tryouts
Tryouts in May. Season runs August-October, post season March-April. 20 practices/20 games
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|Drop-In Hockey Ages 14-17|
|Saturday Night Hockey|
|Stick & Puck Ages 13-17|
|Stick & Puck Ages 5-12|
|Winter Park Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Winter Park Adult Stick & Puck|