Drumstick Youth Goalie Clinic
Sunday, Nov. 26, 2017
OhioHealth Chiller North
Lead Coach: Dave Caruso
Ages: 8-18 years old
Please dress in-off ice gear for warm-up/stretching.
1:55-2:25pm - Goalie specific warmup
2:25-2:40pm - Players getting dressed
2:40-4:00pm - On ice
Camp will focus on:
- Goalie Specific Movement (when and how to use t-pushes, shuffles, butterfly slides, c-cuts, lateral adjustments)
- Proper Positioning and Depth Awareness (angles, square to puck, reading and reacting to game situations)
- Proper Save Techniques and Execution (butterfly save, stick saves, body saves, glove and blocker saves)
- Pro tips to help goalies STOP MORE PUCKS!
About Coach Dave Caruso:
- USA Hockey Goalie Development Coordinator - Mid Am District (2016-present)
- Ohio AAA Blue Jackets Goalie Coach (2016-present)
- Goalie Development Coach, New Jersey Devils (2012-2014)
- 6-season professional career (2006-2012)\
- 52 AHL games
- 186 ECHL games
- 4 seasons at the Ohio State University (2002-2006)
- 11 shutouts and a 2.07 goals-against avg.
- Helped lead team to 3 NCAA Tournament berths and the 2004 CCHA Mason Cup
SESSION FULL. CLICK HERE TO BE ADDED TO WAIT LIST >
Download a printable informational flier >
For more information contact Rob Schriner - firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-791-9999 x125.
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
Chiller Checking Clinics
Introduction to checking for 2004-2005 birth years, coached by Pat Murphy, Head Coach Dublin Jerome.
Blue Jackets vs. St. Louis Blues
Boy Scouts of America Belt Loop Program
Skating Belt Loops during quarterly Scouts-Only events. Scouts are free and reduced rates offered for friends and family.
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
Olengtangy High School Hockey Golf Outing
Monday, September 17, 2018, 1:00pm. Dinner, prizes, skins game, silent auction. Register by August 31.
Speedskating Learn-To-Skate Class - Begins September 8 - 4-week session
Catch the excitement of the fastest sport on ice! This class will teach you the basic skills you need to become a short track speedskater or to simply join our club for fun and fitness! This is an introductory class and beginners are welcome.
CAHL Practice Ice Now Available
Keep your team on the ice and get the edge on the competition!
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|Drop-In Hockey Ages 14-17|
|Saturday Night Hockey|
|Stick & Puck Ages 13-17|
|Stick & Puck Ages 5-12|
|Winter Park Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Winter Park Adult Stick & Puck|