Chiller Blog · Speed Skating
For more information, contact Jeremy Rogers - email@example.com or 614-791-9999 x123.
Click here to download printable registration form >
The Chiller Speedskating Club skated away with five state champions Saturday at the State Championships in Cleveland Heights!
More than a few personal bests were skated and our relay teams did an excellent job even though they didn’t bring home the team trophy! Here’s a breakdown of how they did:
- Alexa Fisher—3rd place Tiny Tot Girls---Her very first meet!!!
- Jacob Sayat—1st place Pony B Boys
- Griffin Gianonne—2nd place Pony B Boys
- Sarah Harrell—4th place Pony A Girl
- Alec Hall—3rd place Midget B Boys
- Danielle Amos—1st place Juvenile A Girls
- Matthew Rodier—1st place Juvenile B Boys
- Sue Tkach—1st place Master 30-39 Women
- Derrick Coles—1st place Master 30-39 Men
- Diana Harrell—2nd places Master 40+ Women
- David Lee—2nd place Master 40+ Men
- Lonnie Amos—3rd place master 40+ Men
- Glen Gardner—4th place master 40+ Men
- Chris Fisher—6th place master 40+ Men
Congratulations to all our great skaters!
In this pic: 1st row: Alexa Fisher, Danielle Amos, Jacob Sayat
2nd row: Lonnie Amos, David Lee, Diana Harrell, Sarah Harrell, Griffin Giononne, Derrick Coles
Not pictured: Glen Gardner, Alec Hall, Matthew Rodier
|<- Previous Page|
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
Camp Chiller Spring Break
Camp Chiller will introduce your child to ice skating, as well as engage them in fun activities and projects. Camp includes at least 1 hour of skating a day!
Boy Scouts of America Belt Loop Program
Skating Belt Loops during quarterly Scouts-Only events. Scouts are free and reduced rates offered for friends and family.
Lace Up, Have Fun - Ponytail Pond Hockey
The plan is simple: sign up, show up, lace up, HAVE FUN! Teams will be divided for half-ice scrimmage based on age and relative skill for safe and fun games. 8 weeks.
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
Speedskating Learn-To-Skate Class - Begins September 8 - 4-week session
Catch the excitement of the fastest sport on ice! This class will teach you the basic skills you need to become a short track speedskater or to simply join our club for fun and fitness! This is an introductory class and beginners are welcome.
Speedskating Learn-To-Skate Class
This class will teach you the basic skills you need to become a short track speedskater or to simply join our club for fun and fitness! This is an introductory class and beginners are welcome.
Free Try Speedkating Clinic - March 10, 2018
Saturday, March 10th, 9:15-10:45am at OhioHealth Chiller Easton.
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|Drop-In Hockey Ages 14-17|
|Saturday Night Hockey|
|Stick & Puck Ages 13-17|
|Stick & Puck Ages 5-12|
|Winter Park Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Winter Park Adult Stick & Puck|