Camp Chiller - Summer 2018
Already registered? Click the following links to download camp forms or order lunch online.
A fun way for your kids to spend part of summer break!
Camp Chiller will introduce your child to ice skating, as well as engage them in fun activities and projects.
Camp includes at least 1 hour of skating a day!
- Ages: 4-11 (Campers will be split off ice by age and on ice by skill level)
- Cost per week: $175 (Monday-Friday)
- Cost per day: $45 per day if enrolled in advance or $50 per day if enrolling day of camp (walk-in registration only available if space allows)
- Days: Monday-Friday
- Times: 9:30AM-2:30PM
2018 Summer Schedule
OhioHealth Chiller Dublin
- June 11-15, 2018 - Click here to register online >
- June 25-29, 2018 - Click here to register online >
- July 23-27, 2018 - Click here to register online >
OhioHealth Chiller North
- June 18-22, 2018 - Click here to register online >
- July 16-20, 2018 - Click here to register online >
OhioHealth Chiller Easton
Easton camps will be offered as part of the Columbus Academy Summer Experience program with full day option available.
- July 30-August 3, 2018
- August 6-10, 2018
For details and registration visit www.columbusacademy.org.
Also offering Spring Break camp:
2018 Spring Break Schedule
OhioHealth Chiller Dublin
- March 26-30, 2018 - register online >
Camp activities include:
- Skating lesson from a professional skating instructor
- Supervised free skate with games
- Art projects and activities
- Behind the scenes look at ice making and maintenance
- Lunch - bring your own, or purchase from us
- Themed weeks with activities focused on ice-related sports (hockey, figure skating, speedskating, etc.)
Each full week camper will receive:
- A Camp Chiller t-shirt
- 1 public skating pass
- Skating evaluation
What parents are saying about Camp Chiller
"Lots of fun! Great counselors and instructors!"
"Michael was sad today on his way to camp, because today was the last day of camp. Everybody did a fantastic job - we will definitely come again!"
"My kids love Camp Chiller. They won't do anything else."
"I was very pleased. My kids have never been on the ice before and their instructors were awesome! They are great with the kids - patient, warm & friendly."
"Great program! Sarah did more cool activities here then she's done at any other camp!"
"My 5 year old son Jacob loves and always looks forward to skating and all the other great activities at Camp Chiller."
All counselors and instructors are regular - not seasonal employees and each have passed a background check. They have been with the Chiller for several years and have extensive training and experience working with children in an educational and supportive environment. Camp Chiller is proud to have such an outstanding staff!
For more Camp Information, please contact Pam at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-791-9999 x156.
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
Registration deadline for 2019 High School Alumni Tournament
Start the tradition in Columbus! Extend the memories and fun of representing your alma mater locally where it all began.
Boy Scouts of America Belt Loop Program
Skating Belt Loops during quarterly Scouts-Only events. Scouts are free and reduced rates offered for friends and family.
2019 High School Alumni Tournament
Start the tradition in Columbus! Extend the memories and fun by representing your alma mater locally where it all began.
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
CAHL Practice Ice Now Available!
Keep your team on the ice and get the edge on the competition!
Blue Jackets New Year’s Eve Game
Monday, December 31 vs Ottawa Senators. 7:00pm puck drop. Post-game fireworks, pre-game skate and more!
Turcotte Stickhandling - Mite/Squirt/Pee Wee - December 28-29, 2018
Stickhandle your way to success with Turcotte!
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|Drop-In Hockey Ages 14-17|
|Saturday Night Hockey|
|Stick & Puck Ages 13-17|
|Stick & Puck Ages 5-12|
|Winter Park Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Winter Park Adult Stick & Puck|