Advertise With Us
The OhioHealth Chiller Ice Rinks offer unique, effective and affordable advertising solutions. Our outstanding customer demographics are ideal for businesses looking to reach young families with discretionary income. With locations located around Central Ohio, we reach families from the entire metro area and surrounding suburbs.
- With the average household income of over $84,000, the OhioHealth Chillers attract guests with high levels of discretionary income
- Well-educated transforms into an informed customer. Over 75% of our guests have some college education
- 60% female, 40% male ratio. 43% of visitors are children under the age of 12.
- More than 1,000,000 people visit the OhioHealth Chillers each year. Due to similar programs, building schedules and customer bases, Chiller Dublin, Easton and North all have similar traffic numbers and patterns
- The OhioHealth Chillers provide advertisers with total coverage of the Central Ohio market. Nearly 90% of the population of Columbus is within a 10-mile drive of one of the facilities. With the addition of Chiller North, we reach into Lewis Center and Delaware
Current Chiller Advertising Partners Include:
- Nationwide Insurance
- Huntington Banks
- National Hockey League
- Pap John's Pizza
- Giant Eagle
- Columbus Dispatch
- Time Warner Cable and Internet
- Interstate Gas Supply
- Fox Sports Ohio
- Skyline Chili
- Marriott Hotels
Available Advertising Includes:
- Dasherboard Ads - 12 ft. billboards on the ice rink sides are highly visible to all our guests
- Website advertising - according to Google Analytics, TheChiller.com averages more than 5,500 page views per day
- Program Sponsors - get involved at the grass roots level by attaching your company's name to one of our great programs
- Many other options are available and we can create a program to match your goals and budget.
For more information contact Jeremy, (614) 791-9999 ext 123.
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
Developmental Girls Hockey Camp II - Birth Years 2008-2011
All levels welcome! Camp is designed to help improve all areas of your game.
Camp Chiller - Dublin - July 31-August 4
Camp Chiller will introduce your child to ice skating, as well as engage them in fun activities and projects. Camp includes at least 1 hour of skating a day!
Chiller Hockey Camp - North
Designed for players in Junior Jackets hockey classes looking to join a team this fall and for current House players, Chiller Hockey Camp will get players ready for team play through on and off-ice instruction and campers will have a lot of fun along the way!
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
Athens Youth Hockey Association – High School Head Coaching Position
The Athens Youth Hockey Association is searching for an individual to fill the role of head coach for the high-school hockey team.
Blue Jackets NHL Awards Watch Party at The Bluestone
The Columbus Blue Jackets are hosting an NHL Awards Watch Party at The Bluestone on Wednesday, June 21.
Happy Father's Day!
Dads skate for free during June 18 public skate when accompanied by child
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|Drop-In Hockey Ages 14-17|
|Saturday Night Hockey|
|Stick & Puck Ages 13-17|
|Stick & Puck Ages 5-12|
|Winter Park Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Winter Park Adult Stick & Puck|