Escape to the Ice
Policy Updates: The following Public Skate policies and procedures have been implemented in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. These policies are designed to provide safe facilities for all of our guests and staff, while making Public Skating sessions available to as many people as possible. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during these new challenges. The policies may adapt and change as conditions require.
Effective immediately, tickets and skate rental will be sold ONLINE only at the link below. Walk in payments are not available. Session attendance is limited. NO REFUNDS OR TRANSFERS.
- Upon arrival at the rink, we will scan your electronic ticket at the front desk.
- M-F Daytime Sessions, $8 admission all ages
- Friday evening through Sunday Sessions, $10 admission all ages
- Skate rental is $3.
- Hometown Ticketing charges a small handling fee in addition to our admission price.
- Tickets will go on sale at Noon the day prior to each session.
- Customers may purchase a maximum of 6 admissions.
- Building access will be limited to 30 minutes before and 15 minutes after the Public Skate session you are attending.
- It is the responsibility of all participants to observe and maintain proper social distancing while on the ice. Failure to do so may result in loss of ice time.
- Masks are required in all areas of the buildings however while skating you are NOT required to wear one.
- No Refunds or Transfers
- Sessions may be cancelled due to insufficient registrations. We will provide as much notice as possible and apply credits or refunds as applicable.
- We are no longer loaning helmets. If you prefer to wear a helmet, please bring your own.
- For all other updated facility use policies related to the COVID-19 pandemic, please refer to this document.