TGIF - 40+ Friday Hockey
Policy Updates: The following Drop In Hockey policies and procedures have been implemented in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. These policies are designed to provide safe facilities for all of our guests and staff, while making ice time available to as many players as possible. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during these new challenges. The policies may adapt and change as conditions require.
- Effective immediately only ONLINE registrations and payments will be accepted for all drop in hockey sessions. Walk in or phone in registrations are not available.
- Upon arrival at the rink, you will need to check in with staff at the front desk.
- Please come dressed for play so that you can get on the ice without visiting a locker room.
- Building access will be limited to 15 minutes before and after your ice time.
- It is the responsibility of all participants to observe and maintain proper social distancing while on the ice. Failure to do so may result in loss of ice time.
- No Refunds or Transfers
- Sessions may be cancelled due to insufficient registrations. We will provide as much notice as possible and apply credits or refunds as applicable.
- For all other updated facility use policies related to the COVID-19 pandemic, please refer to this document.
TGIF Hockey is intended as a fun, easy-going skate. We consistently have full teams and at least two goalies. This is a great way to spend your Friday lunch hour, get some exercise, have fun and meet great hockey friends.
- Fridays (see schedule below)
- $14 a week
- Time: 12:00 pm-2:00 pm unless otherwise noted
- OhioHealth Chiller Dublin unless otherwise noted
- Ages 40 +
- All levels welcome!
Goaltenders 18 and over are welcome! *Goalies may log on and reserve a spot if they pay ($14 - no refunds). Free goalies are still first come first served.
- No Refs, running score clock, change every 2 minutes
- No stats
- Dark and Light colored jersey
- Full gear required per USA Hockey recommendations